Facilities Use Guidelines
- Facility use is determined by the Grace Staff and/or Elders. Priority is given to church related functions; no church related function shall be postponed, rescheduled or delayed by a non-church function.
- Grace Community Church members shall have priority in scheduling incidental use (i.e. receptions, personal recitals etc.).
- Access to the facility will be subject to availability of personnel to supervise entrance, use of, cleanup and exit from the facility. If supervisory personnel are unavailable, use will be denied.
- Use of church equipment must be specified before application is approved. User must accept full liability for damages occurring during use and must agree to reimburse the church for the cost of repair or replacement of damaged equipment. Grace Community Church retains the right to refuse use of church equipment.
- No smoking and no drinking of alcoholic beverages on the church property. No loud music or external activity that disrupts the peace of the neighborhood. Functions violating this condition will be banned from future use of the church facility.
- Functions occurring on church property shall not conflict with the Statement of Faith nor the Christian testimony of Grace Community Church. Grace Community Church assumes the right to evaluate all potential non-church functions as to the appropriate use of the church facility.
- Minors must be supervised by 2 adults at all times. No exceptions.
- Person in charge of event is completely responsible for the set up and clean up of the facilities.
Hold Harmless Agreement
I/We understand and agree that neither Grace Community Church, nor its trustees, representatives, employees, and agents may be held liable in any way for an occurrence in connection with the Activity which may result in injury, harm, or other damages to the undersigned or members of our organization and guests, invited or not. Rather, I/We agree that our Organization alone shall be responsible for any property damage, personal injury or death that may occur during our use of the premises.
As part of the consideration for being allowed to use your facility, building, and grounds as well as all appliances and fixtures in the activity, I/We release Grace Community Church, its trustees, employees, agents, or representatives from any claim for damages, injury, or death which may occur while participating in the Activity. I/We further agree to save and hold harmless Grace Community Church, its trustees, employees, agents, or representatives from any claim arising out of participation in any form or fashion in the Activity.
I/We further state that I/We are authorized to sign this agreement; that I/We understand the terms herein are contractual and not mere recital; and that I/We have signed this document of my/our free act and volition. I/We further state and acknowledge that I/We have fully informed ourselves of the content of this affirmation and release by reading it before I/We signed it.